Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MONSTER MONTH & Inktober challenge page!

Happy October! I'm going to maintain this post for a couple of awesome October art challenges I'll be participating in, so I can have everything in one place. Inktober! And an awesome Monster Month! Perfect for the Halloween season. I will probably combine several of my entries for both.

10/17/2014: Lantern Ghost

Little ghosty dude today. I gouached! 


10/16/2014: Ballpoint Banshee
Love working with ballpoint pens too. This challenge has been great for really just allowing myself to draw for fun and without pressure. 

10/15/2014: Spider Zombie
Definitely Skulltulla inspired. Actually tried to combine some of the elements I found most creepy about Skulltullas and ReDeads.

10/14/2014: BatBird
I...I don't even know. Whatever it is, it's a baby!

10/13/2014: Skele-creeper

Skeleton-devil creature


10/11/2014: Creeper
Some kinda creepy...thing. 


10/8/2014: It's the GREAT PUMPKIN!
Yeah yeah so I already did a pumpkin. Inspired to do this one after seeing a rotten pumpkin in the neighborhood - they start to look all wrinkly and cool

10/7/2014: CAT
Rediscovered a giant box of copic & micron pens in my house and decided to start trying them out again



10/6/2014: BAT CREATURE
Playing around again with ink and water

10/2/2014: SPIDER PUMPKIN!
Messing around with inks n' stuffs on terrible paper

10/1/2014: WRAITH

Scribbly wraith sketch experiment with wetting an ink drawing






No comments:

Post a Comment